Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Sweeping a range of conductivity values

  • From: Jess Tate <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Purbasha Garai <pg0222@gmail.com>
  • Cc: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Sweeping a range of conductivity values
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 16:23:52 -0700

Hi Purbasha,

This approach can work, but you will run into memory problems if you run the simulation a lot.  You will probably need to do it using bash scripting.  Create separate matrix files for each conductivity set and load them and run them one at a time.  there is an example of how to do this in the SCIRun-Exchange repository that we just started.  You can check it out in the Defibrillation_Evaluation folder.   It should give you a good start on making your own script.

cheers,
Jess