[SCIRUN-USERS] SCIRun command-line tool for turning SCIRun data files into plain ASCII format

  • From: <d.guldenring@ulster.ac.uk>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] SCIRun command-line tool for turning SCIRun data files into plain ASCII format
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 17:02:04 -0700

Hello,

I hope things are well. I am currently trying to generate plain ASCII
format files from SCIRun surface files (*.ts.fld). The SCIRun documentation
and a previous post in this forum have indicated the existence of a
command-line tool "TriSurfFieldToText" that can be used for this purpose.

This command-line tool is described to be located in the SCIRun/obj/
StandAlone/convert/ directory. However, the "SCIRun_4.7_20160120_osx32.dmg"
version does currently
not contain the "TriSurfFieldToText" command-line tool.

I am wondering whether it would be possible to obtain a compiled
version of the "TriSurfFieldToText" command-line tool from you?

Many thanks for your help and best regards,
Daniel