Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] File to work in ANSYS

  • From: DANIEL ANGEL PAREDES RUIZ <daniel.paredes.ruiz@upch.pe>
  • To: "Greg M. Jones" <greg@sci.utah.edu>
  • Cc: Jess <jess@sci.utah.edu>, scirun-users@sci.utah.edu, seg3d@sci.utah.edu, Ayla Khan <ayla@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] File to work in ANSYS
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 15:42:28 -0500

Hello, thanks for your answer. My final objetive is make a Fem analyses from
a tooth, i finished the seg3d project, but Ansys don't recognize the nrrd
file The stl (isosurface) is possible ? I have a project of 5 levels
Another software could make the mesh and create a file that Ansys can read?
Thank you very much
Daniel

Enviado desde mi iPhone

--

Este mensaje electrónico (e-mail) pertenece al remitente y puede contener
información confidencial legalmente protegida para uso del destinatario.
La divulgación de esta información, su copia o distribución para otro uso
esta terminantemente prohibida. Gracias.
This e-mail message belongs to the sender and may include confidential and
legally privileged information, for the exclusive use of the named
recipient. Any disclosure, copying or distribution of this information for
aims other than the intended purpose, is prohibited. Thank you.