Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] File to work in ANSYS

  • From: "Greg M. Jones" <greg@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Craig Rees <craig.rees@ansys.com>
  • Cc: Jess Tate <jess@sci.utah.edu>, DANIEL ANGEL PAREDES RUIZ <daniel.paredes.ruiz@upch.pe>, scirun-users@sci.utah.edu, seg3d@sci.utah.edu, Greg Jones <greg@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] File to work in ANSYS
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 15:45:56 -0600

Hi Craig,

We have a user that is looking to move results from one of our software pieces to ANSYS (see below).  Any chance you could hook us up to an ANSYS engineer type to help us work this out?

Thanks
Greg

Dr. Greg M. Jones
Associate Director
Scientific Computing and Imaging (SCI) Institute
University of Utah
www.sci.utah.edu
801-587-9825