[SCIRUN-USERS] Question about Meshlab file import in SCIRUN

  • From: Vikas R bhat <vikasraghubhat@gmail.com>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Question about Meshlab file import in SCIRUN
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 09:46:10 +0530

Respected sir,

I am trying to create mesh from CT images (.nrrd file or .fld file)..

Cleaver software is not working in my workstation. So I am trying the meshlab software.

1. I am writing the field output as .obj file.
2. Importing the .obj file in Meshlab.
3. From a simple tutorial, I did these steps to convert the field to mesh : Poisson disk sampling, compute normals, remeshing it with ball pivoting surface reconstruction.
4.I am exporting the mesh as .stl binary.
5. My question is, when I import in SCIRUN and applyFEMcurrentsource for a dipole inside the created mesh, the error is that dipole is not located within the mesh.

Please help me,  what mistake did I do in meshing
I have attached the view scene of the torso mesh in SCIRUN created from meshlab

Inline image 1

Waiting for your kind reply.

--
Thanks,