Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] BioMesh3D User Login Request

  • From: Jess <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: "Permeswaran, Palani T" <palani-permeswaran@uiowa.edu>
  • Cc: "scirun-users@sci.utah.edu" <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>, "biomesh3dremote-support@sci.utah.edu" <biomesh3dremote-support@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] BioMesh3D User Login Request
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 15:29:47 -0600

Hi Palani,

The BioMesh3D client and associated server aren’t supported or maintained anymore.  We have focused more on the development of cleaver, which is a meshing software similar to biomesh3D, and is much faster.   You can still run biomesh locally by installing scirun 4.7 I and running it through the command line.  If have problems getting those working, we will do our best to help you get it running.

cheers,
Jess