[SCIRUN-USERS] module problem

  • From: Vikas R bhat <vikasraghubhat@gmail.com>
  • To: Jess Tate <jess@sci.utah.edu>, scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] module problem
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 22:56:23 +0530

Respected Jess,

I downloaded the recent scirun 4.7 plus source codes and copied it to the scirun path. I am getting errors when I open SCIRUN. Some of the modules are not displayed.

It shows: Unable to load all of package  'SCIRUN' <category 'TMS' failed>: The specified module could not be found.

Unable to load all of package  'SCIRUN' <category 'Utility' failed>: The specified module could not be found.

I checked the source code paths: XML, .cc, .h files are correctly copied in their respective places. Please help me in fixing this error.
Waiting for your reply.

--
Thanks,

Vikas.R.Bhat