Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] module problem

  • From: Jess <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Vikas R bhat <vikasraghubhat@gmail.com>
  • Cc: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] module problem
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 11:28:56 -0600

Hi Vikas,

It looks like you haven’t installed SCIRun 4.7 correctly.  What OS are you running and how did you install it?

cheers,
Jess

On Oct 24, 2017, at 11:26 AM, Vikas R bhat <vikasraghubhat@gmail.com> wrote:

Respected Jess,

I downloaded the recent scirun 4.7 plus source codes and copied it to the scirun path. I am getting errors when I open SCIRUN. Some of the modules are not displayed.

It shows: Unable to load all of package  'SCIRUN' <category 'TMS' failed>: The specified module could not be found.

Unable to load all of package  'SCIRUN' <category 'Utility' failed>: The specified module could not be found.

I checked the source code paths: XML, .cc, .h files are correctly copied in their respective places. Please help me in fixing this error.
Waiting for your reply.

--
Thanks,

Vikas.R.Bhat