[SCIRUN-USERS] Problems setting contact voltage on DBS lead

  • From: <gorman.sydney@mayo.edu>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Problems setting contact voltage on DBS lead
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 10:57:11 -0700

Hello!

I'm attempting to model the electric field produced by a DBS electrode using a
voltage controlled model. I'm basing most of my current Sci Run environment
off of the example published in "Targeting Neuronal Fiber Tracts for Deep
Brain Stimulation Therapy Using Interactive, Patient-Specific Models.",
however, the results of the linear system seem to be zero regardless of the
voltage I have set. I was wondering if anyone had run into a similar problem,
or if there is something obvious I am missing. I can send a picture of my
workstation if that would be helpful!

Thank you so much!

Sydney Hillan