[Seg3D] Re: Re: trouble loading sagittal images

  • From: Jason Wiemers <jwiem04@yahoo.com>
  • To: Kris Zygmunt <krismz@sci.utah.edu>, seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [Seg3D] Re: Re: trouble loading sagittal images
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 12:02:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Kris and thank you for the reply.  I downloaded version 1.13 and the images loaded with the correct spacing.  The images display properly now, although they are mislabeled.  The labels are shifted by one direction, i.e. the axial view is labeled coronal, the coronal view is labeled sagittal, and the sagittal view is labeled axial.  Attached you will find the dicom header.  Let me know that you have received this and if you have any other advice.
Thanks,
Jason