[Seg3D] Re: Re: Re: Seg3D 2.1.3 - Issues with paint brush and undo

  • From: Ayla Khan <ayla@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [Seg3D] Re: Re: Re: Seg3D 2.1.3 - Issues with paint brush and undo
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 10:25:54 -0700

Hi Peter,

Glad to hear that the fix worked for you. Since you're building from source, and in case you haven't seen this page on our wiki, we're keeping track of the build settings typically used here at SCI and also for building releases: http://scirundocwiki.sci.utah.edu/SCIRunDocs/index.php/CIBC:Seg3D2:Mac_Builds.

Ayla