[Seg3D] Re: RE : Re: Bugs seg3D and new tools suggestions

  • From: Ayla Khan <ayla@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [Seg3D] Re: RE : Re: Bugs seg3D and new tools suggestions
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 18:18:17 -0700

Hi Caroline,

I couldn't reproduce your Windows bug. I was able to write and then read project files on a similar Windows workstation to and from folders where I had appropriate read and write access control permissions, and was not allowed to write project files to folders where I did not have write permissions. It's possible that your project files contain corrupted data - would it be possible for you to send a project that you can't open properly?

For the image orientation of BMP files (and other, the origin is set to (0,0,0) and the image direction is set to (1, 0, 0), (0, 1, 0), (0, 0, 1) - this may differ from the other software you have been using, and the origin may be set up in a different location in the viewer as well.

Ayla