[Seg3D] Segmentation of 0.03mm perineurium

  • From: Purbasha Garai <pg0222@gmail.com>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu, Jess Tate <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [Seg3D] Segmentation of 0.03mm perineurium
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 10:35:57 -0500

Hello,

I want to segment out the perineurium, surrounding each fascicle. Is there a way I could have a mask layer around the fascicle with 0.03mm thickness. Right now, I am doing it manually, which isnt very consistent. Moreover, I need to add perineurium in around 60 MRI nerve slices. I am afraid by doing manually may lead to inconsistency.

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Purbasha