Re: [Seg3D] Surface export from Seg3D

  • From: Chris Butson <butson@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Seg3D] Surface export from Seg3D
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 14:28:19 -0700

Thanks! I forgot about that method of exporting.

Christopher R. Butson, PhD
Director of Neuromodulation Research
Faculty, Scientific Computing & Imaging (SCI) Institute
Associate Professor, Departments of Biomedical Engineering, Neurology & Neurosurgery
University of Utah

Warnock Engineering Building
72 South Central Campus Drive, Room 3686
Salt Lake City, Utah 84112
butson@sci.utah.edu