Re: [Seg3D] Can the states "display_max / display_min" of CT images be set in the python console?

  • From: Ayla Khan <ayla@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Cc: "Jess Tate" <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Seg3D] Can the states "display_max / display_min" of CT images be set in the python console?
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 14:20:13 -0600

The's a section on the python console in the Basic Functionality manual on the Seg3D software page (under the User Documentation and Tutorials tabs) along with some python examples.

The Seg3D repository builds on OS X 10.10 with the latest Xcode. The v2.1.5 OS X binary on the Seg3D download page will also run on OS X 10.10.

Ayla