[Seg3D] Batch resample from multiple size masks

  • From: Paul Holcomb <paul.holcomb@gmail.com>
  • To: "seg3d@sci.utah.edu" <seg3d@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [Seg3D] Batch resample from multiple size masks
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 10:12:46 -0400

Dear Seg3D team,

I have a single object that has been segmented incrementally, so it exists as several different masks of varying sizes, but all in the context of a larger single volume.  I'd like to piece this object back together as quickly as possible.  Is there a way to set up a batch resample to put multiple layers into a single larger volume?

I hope that makes sense.  If not, let me know and I can send pictures.

Paul Holcomb

--
"Hope is a state of mind, not of the world. Hope, in this deep and powerful sense, is not the same as joy that things are going well, or willingness to invest in enterprises that are obviously heading for success, but rather an ability to work for something because it is good." ~Vaclav Havel