Re: [Seg3D] problems importing MRI slices

  • From: Gordon Duffley <gduff92@gmail.com>
  • To: "S.M. Reza Rafieipour Alavi" <Seyed.RafieipourAlavi@unb.ca>
  • Cc: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Seg3D] problems importing MRI slices
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 13:10:24 -0600

If you want to load it as a volume, then you want to use “Import Layer From
Image Series”. My guess is that you actually have DICOMs from multiple image
sequences in that folder, but I can’t be sure. If that’s not the case, and
you can load the DICOMs into another software program, you could just export
it as a supported image volume and load that into Seg3D.

Gordon