Re: [Seg3D] .stl to .nrrd

  • From: Paul Holcomb <paul.holcomb@gmail.com>
  • To: Ayla Khan <ayla@sci.utah.edu>
  • Cc: derick.davis@ucdconnect.ie, seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Seg3D] .stl to .nrrd
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 04:10:19 +0000

Ayla,

It seems that SCIRun ingests the OBJ file fine, but it doesn't seem to get past the CreateLatVol module.  I've attached the OBJ (it's pretty small).

Paul

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 7:33 PM Ayla Khan <ayla@sci.utah.edu> wrote:
Hi Paul,

It’s possible, however our OBJ file importer was specifically written for reading OBJ files exported by ImageVis3D, and is limited with respect to the full OBJ spec. You may have to convert your triangle mesh files to something SCIRun can support better.

Ayla