shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

[shapeworks-users] Disappearing After Grooming

  • From: <ccompanionib@gmail.com>
  • To: shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [shapeworks-users] Disappearing After Grooming
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 06:38:06 -0600

I have been trying to use ShapeWorks tools for some shape analysis
(semicircular canals of the vestibular system). I am using the python-scripted
of the ellipsoid example with my data, but after the grooming regardless of
what parameters I change,
whether its skipping grooming altogether, filling holes, smoothing,
antialiasing, etc or any variation thereof,the shape disappear.
I also try with ShapeWorksStudio changing parameters on the grooming step, and
it seem to work but then it crashes on the optimization.
I would really appreciate any help you could give me.