shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

Re: [shapeworks-users] Disappearing After Grooming

  • From: Shireen Elhabian <shireen@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu, ccompanionib@gmail.com
  • Cc: Shireen Elhabian <shireen@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [shapeworks-users] Disappearing After Grooming
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 11:21:41 -0600

Hi,

Would you mind sharing with us some shape samples (e.g. 3 segmentations) that
you are using as input to Studio to help us troubleshoot this?

thanks and best regards
Shireen

Shireen Elhabian, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Research Assistant Professor
School of Computing
Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
University of Utah
WEB 2815
72 Central Campus Drive, Salt Lake City, UT, 84112
Phone (801) 587-3206
Fax (801) 585-6513
Home Page: http://www.sci.utah.edu/~shireen