[SCIRUN-USERS] Difficulty with the "BuildFeMatrix" in ScirRun 4.7, 5,0

  • From: Douglas Wallace Todd <toddd@email.arizona.edu>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Difficulty with the "BuildFeMatrix" in ScirRun 4.7, 5,0
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 13:39:15 -0700

Good Afternoon

I am trying to follow the Difiberelator tutorial in the SciRun 4.7 documentation. It appears that the BuildFeMatrix is returning with an error.

The error states:

ERROR: (SCIRun_FiniteElements_BuildFEMatrix_0:BuildFEMatrix) This function has only been defined for data that is located at the elements

image.png

The error propagates to AddKnowsToLinearsystem, SolveLinerSystem, and SetFieldData.

I am following the tutorial in the SciRun documentation at:

I have included my setup (.srn) file.

My hope is that you help me to get a working setup. Perhaps you can send me a link, or send me a .srn file with this example to try.

I am having similar difficulties on both Windows and Linux for SciRun version 4.7 and the current version of SciRun 5.

Sincerely,

Douglas Todd

PNG image