[Seg3D] Re: Re: Re: Issues with running and exporting from seg3d (v2.1.2 on Windows 7)

  • From: Ayla Khan <ayla@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Cc: "Nicholas F. Polys" <npolys@vt.edu>
  • Subject: [Seg3D] Re: Re: Re: Issues with running and exporting from seg3d (v2.1.2 on Windows 7)
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 20:23:27 -0700

OK good, I'm glad to hear that you've resolved the graphics issue.

Ayla

On Jan 13, 2012, at 7:17 PM, Andy Wood wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for your prompt response; we are looking forward to the next release. Regarding the crash-on-load problem, it turns out it was graphics related. I am using a laptop with nVidia Optimus, which was trying to run the program on the integrated chip instead of the GTX 550M.  I fixed the problem and the program now runs fine (and much faster).

Thanks,
Andrew Wood