[Seg3D] Issues with running and exporting from seg3d (v2.1.2 on Windows 7)

  • From: Andy Wood <andywood@vt.edu>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Cc: "Nicholas F. Polys" <npolys@vt.edu>
  • Subject: [Seg3D] Issues with running and exporting from seg3d (v2.1.2 on Windows 7)
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 13:10:20 -0500

Hello,

The Visionarium lab at Virginia Tech would like to use the seg3d software to facilitate volume segmentation. Unfortunately, we have run into a few issues running the software (v2.1.2, on Windows 7 x64). Namely, I cannot get the x64 program to run at all (it acts like it is loading when you click on the icon, but nothing happens and the processes close silently) and the 32-bit version crashes whenever we try to export a multiple label segmentation to NRRD. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Andrew Wood
Visualization GRA,
VT Advanced Research Computing