Re: [Seg3D] Undocking main window

  • From: Paul Holcomb <paul.holcomb@gmail.com>
  • To: "seg3d@sci.utah.edu" <seg3d@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Seg3D] Undocking main window
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 14:07:50 -0500

Kris and Ayla,

I just noticed this morning when working with a Mac user that you could undock the tools and layer manager windows, so it basically accomplishes what I was suggesting in reverse.  Thanks for the emails!

Paul

On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 12:39 PM, Kristen Zygmunt <krismz@sci.utah.edu> wrote:
You should be able to undock all the tool windows by either dragging them out of the window or by pressing the overlapping rectangle button in the upper right of each window, which will then just leave the main viewer windows in the main window.  You can redock them too, by dragging them back to the edge of the main viewer window.  This is possibly a little more tedious than just being able to undock the main view directly, and it could be cool to undock each of the viewer windows independently too.  But hopefully this helps in the meantime.  You can also use the Window menu to hide any windows that you're not currently using like Projects or Volume View or Provenance.

-Kris