shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

[shapeworks-users] Putting points on original volumes

  • From: Murat Maga <maga@uw.edu>
  • To: Shireen Elhabian <shireen@sci.utah.edu>
  • Cc: "shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu" <shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [shapeworks-users] Putting points on original volumes
  • Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 19:34:23 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

Hi,

I want to visualize the distribution of the points on labels maps I fed into shapeworks and I encountered a strange issue. The groomed file lines up well, but not the original volume. There seems to be some sort of a shift in coordinates. Groom ran with these parameters, the only thing I can see that will shift the coordinates is the center (which was applied to the rendering).

ShapeWorksGroom.openMP /cm/shared/data/n2_molars/shapeworks/label3.affine.masked/shapeworks.groom.xml center  isolate hole_fill antialias fastmarching blur

Any idea what might be driving this shift?

Thanks,

PNG image

PNG image