iv3d-users

Text archives Help

[IV3D-USERS] Re: Re: Experience Feedback

  • From: Ofri Sadowsky <sadowsky.o.phd@gmail.com>
  • To: iv3d-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [IV3D-USERS] Re: Re: Experience Feedback
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 11:33:35 +0200

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 10:39 AM, tom fogal <tfogal@sci.utah.edu> wrote:

Yes, you can embed tuvok in any other app.  Basically you just
create an AbstrRenderer and call Paint as-needed.  See the code
in tuvok/test for (very) simplified examples, and the code in
imagevis3d/UI/RenderWindow.cpp (and the GL variants) for more examples.
Cool.  How do I build the test program?  (It doesn't have a vs project created by default)

-tom