iv3d-users

Text archives Help

[IV3D-USERS] Re: Re: Experience Feedback

  • From: Ofri Sadowsky <sadowsky.o.phd@gmail.com>
  • To: iv3d-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [IV3D-USERS] Re: Re: Experience Feedback
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 14:54:38 +0200

In the spirit of self reliance, I went ahead and tried to create a project by myself.  As expected, build failed.  I did manage to set up INCLUDE and LIBRARY paths and get some code compiled.  But looking for the file 'context.h' I discovered two versions of it.  I took up with the one in the 'test' folder, yet this was not enough.  The corresponding 'context.cpp' asks for 'wgl.h' which, surprisingly, I cannot find on my system.  This is where I'm stuck for now...