iv3d-users

Text archives Help

[IV3D-USERS] Re: Re: Re: Re: Experience Feedback

  • From: Ofri Sadowsky <sadowsky.o.phd@gmail.com>
  • To: iv3d-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [IV3D-USERS] Re: Re: Re: Re: Experience Feedback
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 15:05:33 +0200

Good news is, I successfully built the Render example by removing the dependency on wgl.h altogether, and linking in the required libraries.  I have a running executable.  But it doesn't know how to initialize the render context, and therefore terminates without showing anything.  This is quite expected since the class TvkWGLContext does nothing.

I suppose I can go on and look at some of my code (which I haven't touched for a while) or try to study how this is done in the main iv3d application, and replicate into Render.  But it would save me much time if I got some clue from one of you.

Best,

Ofri