iv3d-users

Text archives Help

[IV3D-USERS] ImageVis3D

  • From: Maxence Le Vasseur <maxencelevasseur@hotmail.com>
  • To: <iv3d-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [IV3D-USERS] ImageVis3D
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 17:40:31 -0500

Hi there,

I trust you are doing well. I am a PhD student working at the University of British Columbia located in Vancouver, Canada. I recently downloaded your ImageVis3D software hoping I could use it to obtain a 3D volume or surface rendition of my confocal microscopy images. I usually use ImageJ when it comes to analyze or modify my images but I wanted to test different options for 3D rendition.

I converted my images in TIFF and created a Z-stack of tiff images (in a single file). I was able to open and convert some stacks using ImageVis3D but now it seems impossible to do so. Everytime I try to convert a stack, the software crashes for no apparent reason.

I was wondering if someone in your team had faced a similar problem in the past and if you had found a way around it.

Thanks,

Max