[Seg3D] Seg3D Question

  • From: Constantine Zakkaroff <mnkz@leeds.ac.uk>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [Seg3D] Seg3D Question
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 10:10:47 +0000

Hi Seg3D authors,

I've encountered a problem on Windows Vista x64 with the latest Seg3D I just downloaded. For some reason any dataset I load displays in dark blue, no grey-scale values. I've tried loading MRI datasets from DICOM, MetaImage, Nrrd. I tried loading data from insight.tgz dataset. Nothing worked in this case. Am I doing something wrong? I can email you a screenshot.

I've just subscribed to Seg3D mailing list, but I couldn't find anything relevant. Since we are on the topic of mailing lists, is there a function to sear all archives?

Regards,
Constantine