[SCIRUN-USERS] Dipole Position

  • From: Eduardo Morales <eaol_2000@hotmail.com>
  • To: <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Dipole Position
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 00:22:14 +0000

Hey there,

I'm trying to change the Dipole's Location by modifying the Dipole Field using the CreateDataField Module, but I don't understand completely how to use the commands of this module. So far, I was able to change the Dipole's magnitude, but that's not what I need; I need to change the dipole's location.

Specifically, I need to read a file containing dipole locations and apply them to the Dipole Field.

Thank you

Eduardo Morales
Research Assistant
UT. El Paso

Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows Live Messenger. Get started!