Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Dipole Position

  • From: David Weinstein <dmw@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Eduardo Morales <eaol_2000@hotmail.com>
  • Cc: <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Dipole Position
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 12:13:04 -0600

Hi Eduardo,

You should be able to read in your dipole locations with the SCIRun->DataIO->ReadMatrix module.

Then you can pass that matrix into the third input port of a SCIRun->ChangeMesh->CalculateMeshNodes module:

http://software.sci.utah.edu/SCIRunDocs/index.php/CIBC:Documentation:SCIRun:Reference:SCIRun:CalculateMeshNodes

Cheers,Dave

David Weinstein
Technical Manager
NIH NCRR Center for Integrative Biomedical Computing (CIBC)
Scientific Computing and Imaging (SCI) Institute, University of Utah