[Seg3D] Re: Re: loss of functionality? export segmentation to MetaImage format

  • From: Kristen Zygmunt <krismz@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [Seg3D] Re: Re: loss of functionality? export segmentation to MetaImage format
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 14:36:12 -0600

Ramon,
     Thanks for the patch.  This format did work for me, I was able to patch the release_4.2 branch.  I have also merged this plus the latest release_4.2 changes back into trunk, and will be returning to developing off of trunk ( https://code.sci.utah.edu/svn/cibc/cibc/trunk/SCIRun ).  I will have v1.12 builds out that incorporate these changes within a day or so.  Good luck with your test filter, I really appreciate that you are documenting your attempt.  Please let me know if you run into any more snags.
Thanks,
Kris

Thanks for the info and pointers. I had a look, and I'm attaching a very minor patch.

The .mat format is in different places in the drop down menus for import and export. The patch simply moves the .mat format position in the import segmentation list so that it matches the location in the export list.

(Sorry I don't send more useful patches, but I'll try to improve :) I have recompiled and tested the application, and it seems the patch doesn't break it.)

Is this patch format convenient for you? Would you prefer another format? I generated it with

$ diff Seg3DFrame.old Seg3DFrame.new > Seg3DFrame.diff

OK, so the next thing I'll try is to add the test menu filter to the release_4.2 branch version, and see whether I can finally make it work. I'll report the results in the other mailing list thread.

Best regards,

Ramon.

--
Ramón Casero Cañas, DPhil

Computational Biology, Computing Laboratory
University of Oxford
Wolfson Building, Parks Rd
Oxford OX1 3QD

tlf     +44 (0) 1865 610807
web     http://web.comlab.ox.ac.uk/people/Ramon.CaseroCanas
photos  http://www.flickr.com/photos/rcasero/
579a580
>       "|MAT files (*.mat;*.MAT)|*.mat;*.MAT"
587d587
<       "|MAT files (*.mat;*.MAT)|*.mat;*.MAT"