[Seg3D] Re: New Spline Tool

  • From: Ramón Casero Cañas <ramon.casero@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [Seg3D] Re: New Spline Tool
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 18:27:37 +0100

David Brayford wrote:
You could just convert the spline into a series of points and connect the points using GL_LINES

Hi David,

Thanks, that's what I meant, yes :) I think that was Michael's advice too.

I'm planning to reuse the bit in Seg3D that draws the polylines from the vector of seeds, so that it draws a polyline from a fine sampling of the spline.

The problem I have now is integrating the code to compute the spline into Seg3D! (see next email ;) )

Cheers,

Ramon.

--
Ramón Casero Cañas, DPhil

Computational Biology, Computing Laboratory
University of Oxford
Wolfson Building, Parks Rd
Oxford OX1 3QD

tlf     +44 (0) 1865 610807