shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

[shapeworks-users] correspondence points error help

  • From: "kmill2803 ." <kmilligan28@gmail.com>
  • To: "shapeworks-use." <shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [shapeworks-users] correspondence points error help
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 16:31:09 -0700

I have got the shapeworks software to run with a set of proximal femurs with 256 correspondence points. I used the TorusExample files as a template.

However when i bump up the correspondence points to 512 or 1024 or 2048 I get an itk::Error PowerOfTwoPointTree Point is not contained within tree domain.

Attached is the correspondence.xml file. I only changed the number of points in this file.

Thanks,
Kenneth Milligan
<?xml version="1.0" ?>

<!-- List of files containing the set of shape surfaces. -->
<inputs>
testDT.00.nrrd
testDT.01.nrrd
testDT.02.nrrd
testDT.03.nrrd
testDT.04.nrrd
testDT.05.nrrd
testDT.06.nrrd
testDT.07.nrrd
testDT.08.nrrd
testDT.09.nrrd
 </inputs>

<!--
OPTIONALLY we could specify a set of point files to initialize the optimization like this:
<point_files>
testDT.00.lpts
testDT.01.lpts
:
.
testDT.19.lpts
</point_files>
-->

<!-- If point files are not specified, then the application will initialize particles
     by splitting until each shape has this total number of particles. -->
<number_of_particles> 512 </number_of_particles>

<!-- Iterations between splitting during initialization phase. -->
<iterations_per_split> 200 </iterations_per_split>

<!-- Starting regularization for the entropy-based correspondence optimization. -->
<starting_regularization> 10.0 </starting_regularization>

<!-- Final regularization for the entropy-based correspondence. -->
<ending_regularization> 0.1 </ending_regularization>

<!-- Number of iterations for the entropy-based correspondence. -->
<optimization_iterations> 200 </optimization_iterations>

<!-- Number of iterations between checkpoints (iterations at which results are saved) -->
<checkpointing_interval> 20 </checkpointing_interval>

<!-- Prefix for the output files. -->
<output_points_prefix> test </output_points_prefix>