shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

Re: [shapeworks-users] correspondence points error help

  • From: "kmill2803 ." <kmilligan28@gmail.com>
  • To: "shapeworks-use." <shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [shapeworks-users] correspondence points error help
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 16:37:09 -0700

here is the screen show of the error

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 4:31 PM, kmill2803 . <kmilligan28@gmail.com> wrote:
I have got the shapeworks software to run with a set of proximal femurs with 256 correspondence points. I used the TorusExample files as a template.

However when i bump up the correspondence points to 512 or 1024 or 2048 I get an itk::Error PowerOfTwoPointTree Point is not contained within tree domain.

Attached is the correspondence.xml file. I only changed the number of points in this file.

Thanks,
Kenneth Milligan