shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

Re: [shapeworks-users] correspondence points error help

  • From: "kmill2803 ." <kmilligan28@gmail.com>
  • To: "shapeworks-use." <shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu>, Shireen Elhabian <shireen@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [shapeworks-users] correspondence points error help
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 17:02:27 -0700

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 4:54 PM, Shireen Elhabian <shireen@sci.utah.edu> wrote:

What are those points? would you mind sharing a sample DT with its pts just to have an idea ...

thanks
Shireen

On 01/14/2015 04:52 PM, kmill2803 . wrote:
Thanks,

I dont have paraview to be able to visualize isosurface and corresponding points but I am working on getting access to be able install it on the computer i am working on.

I was wondering why it works for 256 correspondence points. Isnt the points provided for initialization the same for 256 as 2048? Also if this is the case how do I change the initialization poiints.

Thanks again
Kenneth Milligan